11+ Easter revision COURSE
Monday 3rd- Friday 21st April 2017
St Benedict's School, Ealing, London, W5 2ES
Hours: 10am- 3pm / Monday-Friday
This intensive 11+ revision course provides:
- Over 45 hours of tuition with our team of highly experienced and committed tutors.
- Mock tests and assessments which enable you to discover which areas your child needs to focus on in preparation for their exam.
- Personalised feedback on your child's current performance and academic progress.
- A supportive and encouraging learning environment which enhances your child's confidence and self-belief.
- One tutor to every four students which means that each child receives a high level of contact time. Parents are also given updates on how their child is progressing throughout the course.
This course is suitable for:
- Students in Years 4 and 5 who are sitting the independent school entrance exams for schools including Harrow, Westminster, Eton College, Cheltenham Ladies' College, Headington, City of London School, JAGS, Emanuel School and the North London Independent Schools' Consortium.
- Students who are preparing for the grammar school entrance exams (including the Durham University CEM).
- The course is located close to Ealing Broadway station; nearby areas include Chiswick, Kingston, Richmond, Twickenham, Greenford, Hanwell, Pinner and Harrow.
- Central London areas such as Oxford Circus, Marble Arch, Bayswater, Kensington and Chelsea are approximately 25 minutes away by train.
To date, our students have gone on to win places at several leading independent and grammar schools including Westminster, Eton College, St Paul's, More House, Dubai College, Francis Holland School, Merchiston Castle, Emanuel School and many more.
In 2015, every student who undertook one-to-one tuition with one of our tutors and attended at least one of our intensive courses won a place at their first choice school. In addition, our students were offered places at a minimum of three of their desired schools.
10 day course: £1, 055 (£80 discount applied)
15 day course: £1,500 (£120 discount applied)
Deposit fee required: £500
To reserve your child's place on the 11+ course, please complete the registration form by clicking the enrolment button below.
The early bird discount is automatically applied for enrolments made by the 20th of February 2017.
If you have a voucher or discount code, please email it to us after making the deposit payment and we'll subtract the discount from your final invoice.
Please note that whilst the deposit reserves your child's place, the full course fee, which can be paid in instalments, must be paid by the 1st of April 2017. The deposit will be subtracted from the final invoice.
You can enrol your child for either one or two weeks, however, we recommend that Year 5 students attend for the full course so that they receive the most benefit.
To reserve your child's place, please use the enrolment button on this page. Once the deposit has been made, you'll receive a confirmation email and registration form.
To avoid disappointment, please book at earliest convenience.
We use a secure payment processor to handle transactions. If you'd prefer to pay by BACs transfer, simply contact us to request payment information.
You can also give us a call on 020 8242 4270 if you have any questions regarding this course.
Alternatively, please fill in the contact us form here to get in touch.
Terms and conditions
Once a booking or course reservation has been made, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.
The Tutoress reserves the right to change or cancel a course if the required minimum number of participants is not met. If the minimum number of bookings required to run a course is not met, and if the course is cancelled for this reason, all money paid to us, including your deposit, will be refunded. Refund payments will be limited to the total amounts paid to us.
If your child cannot attend a course because of sickness, illness, the decision to withdraw or other personal matters, please contact us to request a non-attendance pack which will include all of the materials and resources that were used during the course. At the discretion of The Tutoress, we may be able to accomodate your child on a future course if there is availability.
Class sizes are subject to change. Furthermore, we are unable to reschedule classes that are missed due to a child's withdrawal, family emergency, illness or any other situation. In such instances, no partial or full refunds will be given.