11+ HALF TERM INTENSIVE COURSEs
Monday 3rd - Friday 14th April 2017 (Easter)
Hours: 10am- 3pm
St Benedict's School, Ealing, W5 2ES
10 day course: £1, 100
This intensive revision course provides:
- Over 45 hours of tuition with some of the UK's most dedicated 11+ tutors.
- A focus on identifying the topics that your child is struggling with and giving them the tools and techniques to improve in these specific areas.
- Exam technique practice and confidence building skills including handling exam nerves, exam preparation mastery and time management.
- Suitable for students sitting the independent school entrance exams for schools including Harrow, Westminster, Eton College, Cheltenham Ladies' College, Headington, City of London School, JAGS, Emanuel School and the North London Independent Schools' Consortium.
- The course is located close to Ealing Broadway station; nearby areas include Chiswick, Kingston, Richmond, Greenford, Hanwell and Harrow. Central London areas such as Marble Arch, Oxford Circus and Kensington are approximately 30 minutes away by train.
Please note that spaces are limited. To avoid disappointment, please book well in advance.
We use a secure payment processor to handle transactions. If you'd prefer to pay over the phone or by BACs transfer, simply contact us to request payment information.
You can also give us a call on 020 8242 4270 if you have any questions regarding the course. Alternatively, please fill in the contact us form here to get in touch.
Terms and conditions
Once a booking has been made, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.
The Tutoress reserves the right to change or cancel a course if the required minimum number of participants is not met. If the minimum number of bookings required to run a course is not met, and if the course is cancelled for this reason, all money paid to us, including your deposit, will be refunded. Refund payments will be limited to the total amounts paid to us.
If your child cannot attend a course because of sickness, illness, the decision to withdraw or other personal matters, please contact us to request a non-attendance pack which will include all of the materials and resources that were used during the course. At the discretion of The Tutoress, we may be able to accomodate your child on a future course if there is availability.
Class sizes are subject to change. Furthermore, we are unable to reschedule classes that are missed due to a child's withdrawal, family emergency, illness or any other situation. In such instances, no partial or full refunds will be given.