11+ Tuition Classes in Milton Keynes
Victoria (Founder, TheTutoress.com)
NEW TUITION CLASSes IN MILTON KEYNES
- I am a popular 11+ tutor with an outstanding success rate (94% since 2010).
- My students have won places at some of the country's best grammar and independent schools including Eton, Westminster and St Paul's.
- Having taught in London for the past seven years, I have recently moved to Milton Keynes and am available to help your child to pass the 11+ exam.
- I teach all four 11+ subjects but if you'd prefer for your child to focus on just one or two subjects, that's absolutely fine as well.
- I have authored and published several best-selling education books and have received awards and fellowships from several leading organisations including McKinsey & Co and The Royal Commonwealth Society.
- My teaching approach is to be firm, fun and fair. My goal is for students to thoroughly enjoy lessons so that they become more passionate about passing the exam and improving their academic skills.
- Homework is given at the end of each lesson and you'll receive regular feedback on how your child is doing.
- Unlike many other tutors, I mark my student's work and consider that to be an important measure of their progress. I do not simply hand them work and expect their parents to mark it.
My 11+ class is ideal for students in Year 5 who want exceptional tuition in preparation for their exams.
This is a 2-hour weekly class that covers all of the fundamental 11+ topics including Maths, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and English. If you'd prefer for your child to just study one or two subjects, simply let me know.
There are only 7 spaces available.
- Small class sizes.
- A fun and engaging learning environment.
- Personalised tuition to meet the needs of each child and their individual learning needs.
- Carefully planned lessons with detailed feedback.
- All four 11+ subjects are covered.
Click here to read (and listen to) testimonials from parents and students who have loved my tuition classes and courses.
£180 per month (including all materials and resources)
The fee is equivalent to £22.50 per hour, which is a fraction of the cost of one-to-one lessons and provides superb value.
Please use the button below to secure your child's place. Once the booking has been made, you'll receive a confirmation email and a Welcome Letter in the post.
A 10% sibling discount is available upon request.
get in touch
If you have any questions about the 11+ Saturday course, please fill in the form below.