11+ Christmas course
Monday 19th December 2016 - Friday 30th December 2016
Hours: 10am- 3pm, Monday-Friday
Pitshanger Methodist Church, Ealing, London, W5 1QH
This intensive 11+ course provides:
- More than 45 hours of tuition with some of the UK's best 11+ tutors.
- Personalised feedback from our founder, Miss Olubi, who has an incredible track record and has helped hundreds of students to pass the 11+ exams.
- A focus on identifying the topics that your child is struggling with and giving them the tips, tools and techniques to improve in these key areas.
- Exam technique and confidence coaching including handling exam nerves, exam preparation mastery and time management.
- The course is beneficial for students who are sitting the independent school entrance / Common Entrance exams for schools including Harrow, Westminster, Eton College, Cheltenham Ladies' College, Merchant Taylor's, Headington, City of London School, JAGS, Emanuel School and the North London Independent Schools' Consortium.
In addition to the above, every child who completes the course will receive the following course completion gifts:
- 12 months free access to our online course, The Clever Comprehension Academy (worth £144). This allows students to hone their comprehension skills and revise topics covered during the course at any time.
- 3-months complimentary access to our online practice portal (11 Plus Hero) which features more than 50,000 exam-style questions.
- Complimentary goody bags and prizes are given to every child who completes the course.
The course is situated close to Ealing Broadway station; neighbouring areas include Chiswick, Kingston, Richmond, Greenford, Hanwell and Harrow. Central London areas such as Marble Arch, Oxford Circus and Kensington are approximately 30 minutes away by train.
10 day course: £1, 135
Deposit fee required: £600
To reserve your child's place on the 11+ summer course, please complete the registration form by clicking the enrolment button below.
If you have a coupon code, please email it after making the deposit payment and we'll subtract the discount from your final invoice.
Please note that whilst the deposit reserves your child's place, the full course fee, which can be paid in instalments, must be paid by the 15th of December 2016. The deposit will be subtracted from the final invoice.
Please note that spaces are limited and fill very quickly. To avoid disappointment, please book well in advance.
We use a secure payment processor to handle transactions and we are also verified merchants with PayPal and GoCardless.
However, if you'd prefer to book your child's place over the phone or by bank transfer, simply contact us to request payment information.
You can also give us a call on 020 8242 4270 if you have any questions regarding the course. Alternatively, please fill in the contact us form here to get in touch.
Terms and conditions
Please note that by making a partial or full payment for the course you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Once a booking has been made, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.
The Tutoress reserves the right to change or cancel a course if the required minimum number of participants is not met. If the minimum number of bookings required to run a course is not met, and if the course is cancelled for this reason, all money paid to us, including your deposit, will be refunded. Refund payments will be limited to the total amounts paid to us.
If your child cannot attend a course because of sickness, illness, the decision to withdraw or other personal matters, please contact us to request a non-attendance pack which will include all of the materials and resources that were used during the course. At the discretion of The Tutoress, we may be able to accomodate your child on a future course if there is availability.
Class sizes are subject to change. Furthermore, we are unable to reschedule classes that are missed due to a child's withdrawal, family emergency, illness or any other situation. In such instances, no partial or full refunds will be given.