Can you believe that the summer holidays are just a few weeks away?
Neither can I.
It feels like time has just flown by and I still have our last course engraved in my mind.
I remember how our students went from being shy and nervous on their first day to beaming with excitement and happiness by 3pm of that same day.
"What have you done to my child? She actually wants to do homework!"
That remark made me laugh so much but it's just one example of how much our students love our courses and literally end up wanting to come in every day for three weeks to prep for their 11+ exam.
Our goal is to always ensure that each student loves every single day of the course and wants to keep coming back to learn more.
Here are some of our favourite memories from the 2016 course.
1. Discovering that Benji had the best secret dance moves. He kept that hidden until the very last day of the course.
2. Being amazed at the fact that's Mohammed was preparing for his GCSE exams at the age of 10. He made national headlines when he passed.
3. Discovering at the course completion party that Bella had the voice of an angel. It's always the quiet ones.
4. Reading Nayanika's incredible creative wring story. It was so good that she scored full marks.
5. Playing the most exhilarating basketball games.
We're looking forward to even more incredible memories and highlights for the 2017 11+ Intensive summer course. We have just one space left so give us a call on 0208 242 4270 to book your child's place or check out the course booking page here.
The Tutoress :)